- Shop By Prices
- Under | 55
- Some Love
8/0 cream and gold seed beads with semi-precious gemstone rose quartz chips.
Promotes balance, self love, and self worth.
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartzpurifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
Waist beads have been a cultural tradition in African countries since the 15th century where they served spiritual and celebratory purposes. Also known as waist bracelets, waist chains or belly beads, these ornaments can convey great meaning as a sign of status, mood or mating signals.
In modern times, these ornaments can be worn by any ethnicity or culture for spiritual healing purposes, decorative adornment, empowerment and confidence building as well as sensuality and weight loss tracking.
While anyone could attribute any meaning they wanted to the colors of the beads, some colors have rose to mean specific things for certain tribes and sets of people.
- Purple – Spirituality and wisdom. Similar to Europe, the purple color would often represent royalty and high status due to the rarity of this color.
- Pink – Care, beauty and kindness
- Orange and Red – vitality, courage and social aggressiveness
- Blue – trust and loyalty
- Black – power and protection
- Yellow – Energy and happiness
- White – light and truth
- Turquoise – self awareness
- Green – nature and fertility
- Gold – health and wealth
- Brown – earth and stability